• The first R-32 single zone, ductless unit in North America
• Up to 27.4 SEER, 13.8 HSPF for ultra-efficiency
• Lower GWP Refrigerant for reduced emissions
• Up to 15 SEER
• CPC-Free, R-410A Refrigerant
• 10-Year Compressor, 10-Year Parts
• Rugged Reliability, Robust Technology
• Space and Budget Friendly
• Industry’s Longest Warranty
• Simultaneous Heating and Cooling by Zone
• Federal Energy Tax Credits for over 20 systems
• LEED-cerified and Net Zero Energy Compliant
From state-of-the-art technology to advance-the-art “tech-knowledgy” your friendly, neighborhood AC experts at Quality Heating are not only setting the standard for air conditioning comfort across the Olympic Peninsula, but far exceeding it.
The revolutionary Daikin Atmosphera Ductless System using low emission, ultra-efficient R-32 refrigerant, achieves lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) compared to conventional refrigerants to meet the highest SEER and HSPF properties in Daikin’s history.
Atmosphera is the ideal spot cooling solution for primary living areas (for example, master bedrooms and living rooms), hot or cold rooms or rooms with poor air flow.
Daikin invented the Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) technology that is revolutionizing the HVAC market. VRV technology delivers individualized comfort control throughout your home or workplace with substantial savings over typical “on/off” systems.
Breakthrough innovations such as VRV Heat Recovery enhance comfort and versatility even further, providing simultaneous heating and cooling in different zones from one system, and heat recovery from one zone to another, essentially providing “free heat.”
"The Atmosphera from Daikin North America LLC is a single zone system that boasts impressive efficiencies over the R410A LV series it replaces – up to 27.4 SEER, 13.8 HSPF and 16.3 EER. Four sizes of indoor and outdoor heat pumps are available, from 9,000 to 24,000Btu. Daikin has sold over 33 million R32 systems in more than 100 countries and regions. With an estimated 160 million R32 systems sold by Daikin combined with other manufacturers worldwide, the R32 has the all-around performance benefits to make it the ideal replacement for R410A.”