Whole-House Air Cleaning.
• Healthiest MERV 15 filtration standard.
• Runs on same voltage and power as Air Handler.
• Works with all gas, oil and electric systems.
• Easy maintenance and quiet operation.
• Built-in Air Intelligence Monitors and Learns
• Air Quality Event Monitor Lets You "See" when
particles or chemicals are elevated.
• Kiils particles less than a micron in size.
• Maximizes the life of heating and cooling eqjiment.
• Helps prevent dust buildup in your house.
• We offer regular filter replacements as part of any extended service plan. We will install the filters for you.
• Filtration values range to MERV 16, rated 95% or better from .3- 1.0 Micron efficiency.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the concentration of some pollutants is often two to five times higher indoors than outdoors.
Pollutants—such as smoke from tobacco, burning wood, and cooking; gases from cleaning products and building materials; dust mites; mold; and pet dander—all contribute to an unhealthy indoor environment that has ill effects on human health.
Over the past year, we’ve seen these hazardous conditions compounded by the presence of wildfires in California and the Midwest—as well as the virus that causes COVID-19.
Indoor air quality and comfort concerns are not uncommon. The struggle most homeowners face is not knowing how to address these issues in the best way. Your Quality Heating Pro will work with you to understand concerns, current issues, and other comfort goals to design the best solution for you.
With such dirty air outside, it can be difficult to keep the air inside your home clean. Even if you keep your doors and windows closed, which is recommended, air can seep in through cracks and leaks."